Creative Thoughts

Creative Thoughts
Serenity

Wednesday 30 March 2016

Typewritter Card


Here's a quick guy card I made for a young family member.


Reminiscent of my days back in the early 70s when we used typewriters.  I found this stamp in a tray with assorted, mounted stamps at "Artists" in Chicago.  I used metallic pencils to fill in the light brown colour and with a fibre tip pen touched up the "keys".  The tiny sticker hearts are actually bordered in gold but doesn't show in the photo.  Background paper from my stash.

Thanks for visiting.


Lena

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a fun design, kids today would not even know how to use a typewriter and that horrible erasing paper. Ha Ha

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Lena, it's a brilliant image and I love the scrip paper in the background. My goodness, typewriters they are a thing of the past. I remember doing a typing course, my speed was anything but fast, oh happy days, Kate x

    ReplyDelete