Creative Thoughts

Creative Thoughts
Serenity

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Orchids & Butterfly


This was made for a friend who wanted to give someone a handmade gift.  She left the choice of design to me and had it framed later.  The orchids and butterfly were taken separately from Chantal's free stained glass patterns.  The choice of colours is mine.  It's a pity the glitter does not show in the picture.  When the paint was still wet, I sprinkled matching glitter on the deep purple orchid petals.  Actually it was the first time I attempted glitter on glass paint and the result was rewarding.

2 comments:

  1. My goodness Lena this is stunning - absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I have been in love with sparkly things my whole life! Bling is only a word, but the beauty of bling is breathtaking to me! :)

    ReplyDelete