Creative Thoughts

Creative Thoughts
Serenity

Sunday, 9 September 2012

Gift Envelopes


Money is a traditional gift in Hindu culture. As it is frequently given as a gift on special occasions "Money Envelopes" are popular. They come in handy when one is not sure what to buy as a present.  Instead of cash, you can enclose gift coupons.
 
Here are some I made a while ago keeping in mind that bright colours are considered auspicious by some while others prefer pastel or dark shades.


 
 
I would appreciate your valuable comments. Thanks for stopping by. 

If you do make anything from my blog and post it on yours please be sure to give me credit and a link back to my blog.

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lena it's me again!
    I think anyone would be proud to receive one of your money envelopes even WITHOUT money in it. They are gorgeous xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so cute envelopes.i would like to keep it in mind and will use when i have to design my own.

    ReplyDelete