Creative Thoughts

Creative Thoughts
Serenity

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Notebooks




These are actually lined notepads enclosed in metallic card paper or cardstock.  They fit neatly into handbags and I find them useful for shopping lists or even to jot down inspiration or thoughts. 


 
the gold one has a detachable bookmark

daffodil notebook

 
daffodil notebook open with pocket & bookmark.
As you can see, the pad has been glued to one side of the notebook cover.

 

 
that's lace trim on the pink one

 
 

 

 


 
this design paper is Papermania from A1 Craft Supply, Bombay
Check out Neha's site here
 
 
 
Metallic paper and patterned paper used above, is from India.
Embellishments are scraps saved from old cards and magazines. 
Stamps used on the labels are from Papertrey Ink.
Isn't it more fun to have lists enclosed in pretty covers?  So don't throw away those scraps.  It would make me happy to see your creations !
 
I would appreciate your valuable comments.
 

If you do make anything from my blog and post it on yours please be sure to give me credit and a link back to my blog.

 

2 comments:

  1. All these notebooks are just beautiful Lena and I still use the one you made for me a few years ago now ... it sits on my desk and store important phone numbers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lena these are gorgeous - I especially like the one marked Things to do - beautiful. They are so useful - I always carry a small notebook.

    ReplyDelete